bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Back from the Trip

Tooo busy, back from trip, working like a mad dog to catch up. Somehow, when I am on vacation everything seems to be put on hold, with the magic 'let's just wait until she returns and then she will have eaxtly five minutes to achieve what should have been done a week ago...' principle firmly observed. I am sure most of you are familiar with it, Dear Readers.
As soon as BLogger cooperates (currently is does not seems to be, most annoyingly) I shall upload some pictures I took.

Oh and while I am at it: Congratulations to The Lizard Queen upon her academic achievement and joining the club of PhDers... Woo-Hoo! Go over to her blog and say hello!

3 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! how was it? I can't wait to go next year :)

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger boxingalcibiades said...

Chock full of medieval goodness.
and for YOO, who's a lit person and arthurist, it's a gold mine...

next year I'm presenting "Light cavalry, heavy cavalry, horse archers, Oh My! What abstract definitions don't tell us about 1205 Adrianople."

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Kiki said...

"when I am on vacation everything seems to be put on hold" Been there. The trick, of course... is not caring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home