bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Monday, November 20, 2006

And still under the weather...

This is a tough one...to shake this stupid sickness I mean. I am juggling stuff at work, travel plans at work, stuff around the house plus going out of town for Thanksgiving...so recovering is not going the way I usually plan this thing, inasmuch as you can plan your recovery from anything.
But I have a large amount of Christmas shopping done already, or planned out...and I managed to perfect my pecan pie recipe this year, so I am proud of myself. Now to make that chicken soup tonight that really nourishes, and possibly use up the apples too by baking them into another pie, or an apple cake? Possibilities, possibilities...as long as The Husband does the dishes, I can fiddle around with recipes all day...Hmmm...

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are still under the weather. This "bug" is definitely a tough one to convince to move on. Glad the baking and cooking can offer you some solace.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and safe travels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home