bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Yikes!

Gotten The Bug somehow over this weekend (after escaping it when everyone else had it). Narsty head-chest cold manifestation of it too...Had a short trip to Houston Monday evening/Tuesday--had to cut short and back to Dallas last evening (work-related madness). I am sure that did not help The Bug either, even though I felt better in Houston actually (The Bug Is In Da House, I guess?) Need to sit at home and sip hot tea and soup...

Re-reading The Black Company series by Glen Cook. M-m-m...I forgot just how powerful simple writing can be. I think it's out of print now, but if you can get the series, go for it. It starts with The Black Company and it ends with Soldiers Live.

4 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Feel better Anna! I hope you drown The Bug in buckets of soup and tea :(

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Coffespaz said...

Aww...feel better! Maybe you can convince The Husband to make you some chicken soup. :-)

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

He knows better regarding his culinary skills... :-) He ordered pizza: not that I had much of an appetite. I stayed home today: I lost my voice completely until about 1600 this afternoon. Not fun.

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home