bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Winter Weather for A Day

Well, we are having our yearly scheduled winter day today...I made it to work just fine this AM, but when it started to snow around 1230 I decided to call it quits since cars don't do winter tires up here in North TX. THe Husband is missing all the excitement as he's in DC visiting his grandma. Lucky man.
So I got home way too early in the day; despite that, I put in a full workdays' worth of tasks at work by noon, what with anticipating getting out early. So my brain is a bit fried; of course the fact that the cats decided I absolutely HAD to get out of bed to feed them at 0530 did not help...

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Coffespaz said...

It must be Friday. People's brains are mush here too, mine included. Sadly, no snow here, just lots of rain.

I bet it is really pretty. Funny that when you think of Texas, you don't generally think of snow. Must be fun while it lasts.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Yep, it was pretty while it lasted... it was gone completely by the morning. Today is sunny (inasmuch as I can see it from my land of cubicles) but another hard freeze is promised for tonight.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

I'm so happy we're moving to a place where snow can actually happen...last time it snowed in SF I was 13 and the whole city stopped to enjoy it. Actually, I'm just happy it'll get cold enough to freeze something in Texas - I love winter :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home