bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blueberries!



So the Cipro seems to be slowly working, and although I still cannot spice my food quite the way I like and there's no bacon, cheeseburger or anything with buttery goodness for me, today The Husband and I went and did some blueberry picking at an East Texas organic blueberry farm, here, just outside of Mineola, TX. The weather was just the right mix of heat and cool winds and clouds, and my 70 SPF sunscreen was hard at work as well. The allergies started to kick in on the way back in the car (reminder-I need to take a Clarinex as soon as I am done with this post), but we returned with 4 gallons of plump and ripe little thingies for the freezer. Yum.





Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Coffespaz said...

Hooray, so glad you are on the mend and were able to pick blueberries! :-)

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Yep, much better. Blueberries are good for the soul...:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home