bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

iPoding again...

This for The Husband, who is overseas...:-) The Imp ion the iPod is strangely appropriate sometimes...

Penelope's Song- Loreena McKennitt, from her album : "An Ancient Muse"

Now that the time has come
Soon gone is the day
There upon some distant shore
You’ll hear me say

Long as the day in the summer time
Deep as the wine dark sea
I’ll keep your heart with mine.
Till you come to me.

There like a bird I‘d fly
High through the air
Reaching for the sun’s full rays
Only to find you there

And in the night when our dreams are still
Or when the wind calls free
I’ll keep your heart with mine
Till you come to me

Now that the time has come
Soon gone is the day
There upon some distant shore
You’ll hear me say

Long as the day in the summer time
Deep as the wine dark sea
I’ll keep your heart with mine.
Till you come to me

And I just learned Loreena MIGHT come to Dallas this fall...Whee!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is it with you girls and 'the wine-dark sea?' Yeesh, you'd think everybody was a Homer junkie...

-:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home