bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I Am In Trouble

Can someone please explain it to lil' ol' moi how I ended up with a See's Candies catalog in my work mail box today?

There I was at 1030 AM, salivating over their 1 lb. Truffle Box and the 2 lbs. Gold Elegance Box wondering if I can make it through lunch without running to my co-worker's emergency chocolate kit in her drawer (she regularly saves many of us in the wee hours of 330pm when the mind shuts down and needs a healthy dropkick from a miniature KitKat bar)...

On the other hand, now I know what my boss is going to order for Christmas to all of us. I just have to devise a way to surreptiously hand this catalog to him and point out the Dark Chocolate Assortment on page twelve...

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Johnny Ong said...

i like dark chocs as well....thinking of it now but only available at the supermkts hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home