bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Introducing...


The Philosopher, aka, Miss Squirmy Wigglebutt, aka Marianne Elizabeth Mitchell,
born Monday March 9, 2009.



Still in awe, still in shock, still learning. Butt she is here.

Thanks to all the well-wishes and congrats, guys--hope to introduce her in person as soon as my recovery is over and the Husband and I catch up on sleep... :)

5 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

There she is, and she is lovely! I know we're not exactly next door anymore, but if you need anything, please call - I have very supportive ears :)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

Awww...

BTW, I'm still catching up on sleep...

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleeeeeppppp... :-)

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you can give up on the sleep thing until she is 18 and in college. That's what I heard anyway, but I could be wrong.

But this is totally awesome. Congradulations again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home