bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No Chocolate For Me

As luck would have it, turns out if I have chocolate, any amount, any type, any time during the day, a certain Someone gets wide awake, gassy and fussy to the extreme from my milk. So that wonderful tin of fine European drinking chocolate my sister-in-law sent me and the dark chocolate my mother-in-law gifted me with should stay in the fridge for indefinite amount of time... The Husband volunteered to help me out with it, and also to find some other comfort food for me while Marianne's digestive system figures out this brand new world.

Plus, the same with coffee. ::whimper:: At least there's always decaf for those zombie mornings to cheat myself with.

4 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does the decaf earl gray tea do the same thing? Maybe you could eat raspberries and strawberries without the chocolate (so you have the filling, kinda, of some of the chocolates that you like)?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Oh my god! I'm sorry! I had no idea or I would have sent you something *soothing* and decadent like...um... chamomile cream? That's definitely what I would call a serious bummer :(

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Annamaria said...

Well, I had no idea either, and I still hope it will change for the better once she's older, because that thing is seriously yummers. :)

Teas she's generally fine with, so at least there's that. And yes, I should procure a lot of strawberries from the store, methinks...:)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

THAT'S TERRIBLE! No good -- Miss Squirmy'll just have to become a caffeine junky earlier than planned....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home