bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Rant for Decency

I do not rant on this blog. I like it to be a little island of inconsequent and insignificant little things that impacted my litle life or someone else's who is dear to me. Thus, no rants in public. But, my dear Readers, today I give you a rant first (than later, maybe if I am better, I will post the one about the happy things I discovered this weekend).
So:WHY the heck do you need to TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE IN THE LADIES' ROOM???? AT WORK???? ABOUT FLOWERS TO BE ORDERED FOR A FUNERAL????
This is not the first time the past month I hear ladies talking on their cell in the stalls. I mean: far be it from me to discuss these kinds of things on a public blog, but for pity's sake, when you hear these women talking to their friends while you clearly able to hear what ELSE is going on in there...ewwwww. It''s just such a callous disregard of decency, common sense and other people in general, that baffles me to no end.
Guys--seriously--does this go on at your end as well? I mean: HOW????

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger JimDesu said...

Generally it only seems to happen to security guards(who can't help it), otherwise not. But due to the "stand-up" nature of men's restrooms, there's more of a culture of "get in, get out" than I've witnessed w/ the ladies.

I recommend loud flushing and other rude noises.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys might talk to each other, but on the cell phone? Never once seen it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home