bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

It Finally Caught Me

...in its nasty, nasty snare: I am home sick today. I slept until two pm, in little fits, waking up every hour, registering the cats around me, the weight of blankets and the additional weight of the sickness, enveloping me in a cloud of dizziness and fever. Crawled out of bed after two, took shower, stuffed something in my belly, checked email, typing up this post. Now back to bed again.
AND on top of all this, the heater unit broke in the house: blows cold air when it supposes to blow warm (even though I can hear the furnace kicking in just fine)...repairmen expected tomorrow. Blarg. Good thing it is 70 degrees outside, otherwise this illness would be compounded with some additional freeze damage as well.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger celogomama said...

Hope you feel better very, very soon!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger JimDesu said...

Amen to that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home