bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Greetings from Hungary!

Briefly online; made it fine, except for the 30-minute storm over the Atlantic that almost made me lose whatever I had to eat up to that point. Lufthansa is still the best, except maybe Austrian Airlines for long-haul flights.
Everything is good, my family is convinced I am made of glass now, so I am mostly confined to rooms warm and cozy, waiting for my dad to take me to places full of other family members and Christmas decor, and insane amounts of food. Got a feeling I will not see much of anyone else this year.
Gotta go grab something to eat again... might not have a chance to post again unless after Christmas proper--so have a Blessed Holy Days, y'all!

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

Merry Christmas Anna - to you and your family :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a good time, and have a Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

Hope you had a blessed Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home