bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Friday, November 19, 2004

I really did not want to do this, but...

I just got some of my Christmas shopping out of the way--I love the Internet! It's for people like me, who don't like to drive, don't care for crowded malls and have some friends/family members with VERY weird needs/habits/hobbies... Nothing fancy--we are on a budget this year. But I like making a list, then crossing out items as I got them. Actually, I prefer small, thoughtful presents. I actually placed an order today that will be used to make handmade gifts...I used to do those a lot, and they were usually a hit.
I like the thrill of the hunt: "Will this or this would be better for X, Y or Z?..." and then seeing something completely different and realizing "Ooo! Ooo...THIS is what X, Y or Z really needs!"

::sigh::

I just wish the radio stations haven't started to play the Christmas songs yet, or the stores would have held off decorating/putting out Christmas merchandise at least until after Thanksgiving...I mean, come on: I've seen TWO houses in Irving already in Christmas finery the first weekend after Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home