bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back Safely

I always forget that on the way back from Europe the airplanes have to fly against the crosswinds; so what was 8.5 hours from DFW to Frankfurt was 11.5 hours the other way.
Agh. I iz sore, but otherwise healthy and still trying to recover from the insane amount of food my family decided I needed. Now some rest before I return to work on Friday.

Happy New Year, y'all!

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're back safe!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Madeleine said...

welcome back and happy new year!

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-)

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

Welcome back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home