bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

New Year...

I hope all of my friends and aquaintances had a great New Years Eve.

Me? I mostly fell asleep on the couch after an excellent sushi dinner and some driving around one-on-one with my husband....Woke up on the couch at midnight, mumbled ''ppy new year, dearest...' and went back to sleep. :-) It was great...

In other news: my friend and roomie Rufel posted a link to the gool ol' Myers-Briggs test, so after many years, I took it again. I hope no one is really surprised that The Bunny is:

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home