bunny?

...gonna kick the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight... musings of a hungarian in texas

©2003 by Annamaria Kovacs. All contents of this blog are the property of the author. Use with written permission only.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Sick As A Dog

It turns out I brought back some fairly naasty germs from Hungary as well, courtesy of my dad who came down with this during the last day of my stay. So now both The Husband and I have it, plus the cat is sneezing, too.

Argh. Thankfully, I can take Tylenol and Sudafed, plus I acquired one HUGE jug of orange juice, and my supply of decaf Earl Gray, local honey and lemon still holds. Baby seems to be doing just fine while I am not. Figures...:)

5 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewww. Get well soon!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger The LQ said...

It's rough when you're limited with what you can take safely. So good to hear that the "I'm sick" medicinal stand-bys are still working for you. :-)

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a not sick note, have you heard that eating apples helps reduce the risk of babies getting asthma? There was a big story on the news about an hour ago, and since the cold weather is kicking in again, and my cold weather on set stuff is acting up, I found it particularly interesting, so I thought I'd share. :)

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Annamaria said...

I just read it in my Pregnancy magazine yesterday! Fascinating, and luckily I always liked apples. Of course, in the light of that now I understand why both of my grandmas fed me apple compote like crazy when I got colds that always ended up with coughingfests...

Tylenol is good, Sudafed I can only take for a week, but this won't last that long, I hope (fingers crossed). Now what to give to the *cat* so he doesn't sneeze on me, the other hand...:)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Convivialdingo said...

Oy vey... hope you get feeling better soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home